The U301 delivers the best of both worlds: Turbo-charged Sprint 4G Network (available in select cities) and nationwide 3G coverage everywhere else. Plug the U301 into your port and you can download mammoth files or video conference without the lag. With access to ultra-fast speeds, easy setup, and compatibility with Windows® and Mac operating systems, it's the perfect portable solution for both business and personal use.
Compatible with Microsoft Windows® XP, Windows Vista® and Windows 7; Mac OS X version 10.4, 10.5 and 10.6
- Microsoft Windows® XP, Windows Vista® and Windows 7
- Mac OS X version 10.4, 10.5 and 10.6
- Easy Installation and Activation
- Simply insert the SmartView CD to install the software and the device will be activated automatically as part of the installation process. NOTE: Providing that your data plan subscription and electronic serial number (ESN) have been established in the Sprint billing system, the device will program and activate automatically when Sprint SmartView is installed and the device is inserted into the computer.
- Rotating USB Connector
- Flexible USB connector makes it easy to plug into any USB port.
- GPS Capable
- Autonomous and simultaneous GPS using Sprint Navigation for turn by turn directions, and points of interest searches.
- Advanced built-in antenna that offers advanced dual-band diversity design enhances performance by maximizing data throughput.
- Sprint Smartview
- Sprint SmartView connection manager makes connecting fast and easy, plus gives you easy access to GPS features and services at the touch of a button. Additionally, customized configuration is available to Enterprise customers.
- Sprint Mobile Broadband Capabilities
- With the evolution to EV-DO Revision A, users in markets where it is rolled out, will experience faster average download speeds of 600 kbps - 1.4 Mbps and average upload speeds of 350 - 500 kbps.
- Employs CDMA wireless technology authentication and identification system for top-notch security. The Mobile Identification Number (MIN) and Electronic Serial Number (ESN), together with CDMA spread spectrum technology, make it virtually impossible for unauthorized users to capture and decipher messages and other sensitive information.