T-Mobile has announced its latest smartphone and its second phone that uses the Google Android operating system, the T-Mobile My Touch 3G. The My Touch 3G is being taunted as being thinner than the G1 and a bit smaller than the Apple iPhone. The MyTouch 3G phone offers a 3.2-inch touch screen display, 320x480 resolution, and has no hardware keyboard.
My Touch 3G Specifications are as follows:
* Camera: 3.2 Mega Pixels Resolution
* OS: Android
* Battery: Li - Ion, 1340 Mah
* Internet: Full HTML Browser
* Standby: 600 hours (25 days) of Stand-by time
* Touch Screen: 3.2-inches
* Resolution: 320 x 480 pixels
* Size: 4.45 x 2.19 x 0.58 inches (113 x 56 x 15 mm)
* Talk: 6 hours (360 minutes) of Talk time
* Voice: Dialing, Commands, Recording, Speaker Phone
* Network: GSM Quad-band phone capable of global roaming (850/900/1800/1900 MHz) UMTS dual-band global 3G (1700/2100 MHz)
NOTE 2: All of our Unlocked GSM Phones come from around the globe. As such, most carry an "International" warranty from the Manufacturer, which will be detailed within your product packaging, if appropriate. Only DOA (Dead on Arrival) Exchanges will be made for this product through the GSM Support Center. No returns are allowed otherwise. There are no exceptions. All of our unlocked cellular phones are only designed to work on GSM networks such as Cingular and T-Mobile. These phones are NOT compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint. If your intended service provider is not among those four major carriers, please contact that provider to determine GSM compatibility.