Panasonic Mobile Communications Co., Ltd., today unveiled the Panasonic Super Mini G51M mobile phone with color display. The Panasonic G51M takes full advantage of its 4096-colour display by supporting, Enhanced Messaging Service (EMS), Wallpaper download, WAP browsing and MMS features. Its light and compact size truly makes it a Super Mini mobile phone.
The Panasonic Super Mini G51M with color display is ideal for users who are interested in a compact and stylish phone which contains super messaging and sound capabilities.
The Panasonic G51M is small and light, measuring only 80 x 43 x 18 mm and weighing a mere 75 grams. With its bright 4096-colour display and 40 polyphonic ring tones, the Panasonic Super Mini G51M brings you all the pictures and sounds you need to express your individuality. FEATURES:
- Dimensions: 80 x 43 x 18.8 mm
- GPRS (General Packet Radio Service
- 2.0 WAP browser
- EMS (Enhanced Messaging Service)
- 128X96 pixels 4096 colours STN LCD display screen
- Call vibration
- Voice recording and memo
- 40 bit polyphonic ring tone with tone editor
- T9 text input predictive software
- Downloadable logos and ring tones
- Store up to 250 contact numbers in phonebook
- Alarm clock, calendar, calculator, memo and games
- Up to 200 hours of standby time
- Up to 2 ½ hours of talk time
This is an unlocked GSM cellular phone, there is no contract required. Just place your existing (active) sim card into this new phone and start using it!