The BlackJack series has been the number one selling franchise in Windows Mobile history and the Jack is the next generation Windows Mobile 6.1 smartphone. Available exclusively to AT&T customers in the U.S and powered by the nation’s fastest 3G network, this sleek and compact handset features an optimized keyboard for easy and accurate messaging, including SMS, instant messaging and access to multiple e-mail accounts.
Microsoft Office Outlook Mobile on the Jack keeps enterprise and small business customers connected with synchronization of schedules and contacts, Internet Explorer Mobile provides improved quick and easy Web browsing and Office Mobile enhances productivity with the ability to manage Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents. The Jack will also be upgradable to Windows Mobile 6.5.
Additional key features of the Jack include 256 MB RAM, a 3.2 megapixel camera with video-capture capabilities, Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g) to connect with home or office networks, and built-in aGPS for use with AT&T Navigator, AT&T Navigator Global Edition and other GPS-based applications for personal and business use.
- Business-oriented smartphone with Windows Mobile 6.1 OS, Wi-Fi networking, full QWERTY keyboard
- Tri-mode 3G-connectivity; compatible with AT&T Navigator GPS turn-by-turn directions, AT&T Mobile Music, Video Share service, and Mobile Banking
- 3.2-megapixel camera/camcorder; Bluetooth stereo music; 256 MB internal memory; MicroSD memory expansion to 16 GB
- Up to 7 hours of talk time, up to 288 hours (12 days) of standby time
- What's in the Box: handset, rechargeable battery, charger, 3.5mm headset adapter, quick start guide, user manual
- Size (LWH): 4.4 inches, 2.4 inches, 0.5 inches
- Weight: 3.52 ounces
- Network Compatibility: UMTS