The Samsung X836 unlocked cell phone brings you a unique, slim design with a color display and Bluetooth connectivity.
It's also packed with a 1.3 MP camera, a video player, an MP3 player, and more.
Unlocked cell phones are "SIM Card" phones that you can use with your existing Cingular, AT&T, T-Mobile or other GSM based account. Simply remove the SIM card from your existing phone and insert it into the Unlocked Phone.
Unlocked phones can replace an old or lost phone you got from your provider, or give you the ability to use a new cell phone model not offered by your provider. No new contract is needed to upgrade to a new unlocked phone. Having an unlocked phone also means you can switch providers without having to purchase a new phone!
Please remember, unlocked phones are only designed to work in GSM Networks, such as Cingular, AT&T and T-Mobile. Unlocked phones will not work with CDMA carriers such as Sprint, Nextel or Verizon. Please contact your provider for further questions regarding GSM compatibility.
For best results with domestic Cingular / AT&T service, select a phone that uses the GSM 850 frequency.
For best results with domestic T-Mobile service, select a phone that uses the GSM 1900 frequency.
If you are an international traveler, purchasing an Unlocked Phone which uses GSM 900 & GSM 1800 frequencies means you can purchase Pre-Paid SIM cards overseas and avoid high overseas usage fees charged by domestic carriers.
This Phone Uses: GSM 900 / GSM 1800 / GSM 1900
- Dimensions: 84 mm x 30 mm x 20 mm
- Weight: 72 g
- Display Type: TFT, 256K colors
- Size: 128 x 220 pixels, 1.46 inches
- Ringtones: Type Polyphonic (64 channels), MP3
- Memory Phonebook: 1000 entries
- Call records 30 dialed, 30 received, 30 missed calls
- 1 GB Embedded Memory
- 4 MB for Java Apps
- Data: GPRS Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 - 48 kbps
- EDGE Class 10, 236.8 kbps
- Bluetooth™ v1.2
- Messaging: SMS, EMS, MMS
- Browser: WAP 2.0/xHTML
- Camera: 1.3 MP, 1280 x 1024 pixels, video(CIF)
- MP3/AAC/AAC+/e-AAC+/WMA player
- Video player
- Flight mode
- Unit converter
- Voice memo
- Battery: Standard battery, Li-Po 800 mAh
- Stand-By: Up to 120 Hours
- Talk Time: Up to 3 Hours